Once you have completed your courses with Champions School of Real Estate, gather all of your course completion certificates and go to www.trec.texas.gov and click on "Real Estate Sales Agent" in the Become Licensed" dropdown menu.
- Under "File Your Application," click "Log In Now."
- On the log in screen, under "New User," click "Begin Here for Sign-Up"
- Fill out all required information to setup your account.
- Once you are logged in, you will submit an "Application for Inactive Sales Agent" by choosing the First Time Sales Agent License application in the drop down menu.
- Pay the application fee of $205
Fax (512-936-3864) OR Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following:
- A copy of ALL course completion certificates
- Include college transcripts if applicable
- For a FAX: Use your application receipt as your cover sheet
- For an Email: Attach certificates and receipt. Include your name and address in the body of the email.
If you already have a sponsoring broker, have him or her sign the Broker Representation form, sign yourself, and send to TREC (email@example.com). This can be completed and sent to TREC at any time but you will not receive your license until you have a sponsoring Broker.
Once the application has been filed and all documents have been sent to TREC, it may take up to 14 business days to receive a response.
Please Note - TREC has set up the following page to communicate the current TREC processing times to license applicants. If you have submitted an application and are wondering about the status, this page is a good place to start. - TREC Processing Times