New Home Construction (NHC)
Are you ready for this next wave of real estate? Learn where and how to find new home sales business; understand how the development and new-home sales processes work and the type of services the buyer needs.
With this course, you will learn to:
- Appreciate the business of new homes from the perspective of the builder and sales representative
- Describe the role and responsibilities of the buyer's representative when the buyer client pursues new-home construction
- Explain how new homes are constructed from groundbreaking to walkthroughs, inspections, and closing
- Help clients evaluate pros and cons of purchasing new homes versus existing homes
NHC Certification Course
The New Home Construction (NHC) certification course is also available as a stand-alone course if you do not wish to purchase the full ABR program. Keep in mind that the following course(s) can also be purchased at a discounted rate within the ABR Program.
New Home Construction and Buyer Representation (NHC)
Solid increases in single-family starts, still historically low interest rates, and high buyer demand point to healthy sales of new-home construction. This one-day course provides buyer's representatives with the product knowledge and increased confidence to make new-home construction a win-win transaction for buyer clients.
- Course Approval # 29385
- 8 Credit Hours (TREC)
- Textbook Included
Please Note: Due to the limited number of seats currently available in our classrooms as a result of social distancing guidelines, Champions is implementing a $15 No Show Fee for students who fail to notify us of their expected absence at least 24-hours before the start of class. This fee is temporary and will be retired once we return to our regular classroom capacities.
Complete ABR Program
Choose a Program to Enroll
The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Designation Program includes the required ABR course and your choice of a Designation elective course. Together, these courses will satisfy the education requirement needed to apply for your ABR Designation. To mix-and-match multiple delivery methods, you can choose the Champions Advantage option.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Course
- Choice of One Elective:
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- New Home Construction (NHC)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Marketing Strategy and Lead Generation (MSLG)
- 23 TREC Credit Hours
- FREE Printed Books
Learn More about our Delivery Method Options
Traditional instructor-led classes for students who learn best in a Classroom environment.
For remote students who want to stream the unparalleled Classroom experience to their home or office.
Customize a program to fit your needs by utilizing all of our delivery methods and resources.