As a Real Estate Inspector you can only inspect residential property and must work under a professional inspector. With our 162-Hour Licensed Real Estate Inspector Program, we provide you with all the required education to become a licensed Real Estate Inspector in the State of Texas. This program consists of 130-hours of core inspector education, a 20-hour Inspector Ride Along session, and a 12-hour Interactive Experience Lab. The program also includes our Inspector Prep course that will thoroughly prepare you for the State Exam.
- 90-Hour Home Inspector Course
- 40-Hour Home Inspector Course
- 20-Hour Home Inspector Ride Along Session - Classroom Session
- 12-Hour Interactive Experience Lab - Classroom Session
- Home Inspector Exam Prep Course
- Prep course includes 1 year of free Retakes
- 162 Credit Hours (TREC)
- Textbooks and Proctoring Costs Included (90 and 40 Hour textbooks, System and Standards textbook)
Shipping/Pickup Required: Classes marked with "Shipping/Pickup Required" do not include an online textbook. This means that students must pick up the textbooks from one of our campuses (Located in Austin, Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio) or have the books shipped to them at the cost of $8 per course.
To choose shipping, be sure to select a shipping method from the appropriate drop down menu when setting up your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you choose to take the 90-hour course in the classroom, it is required that you read through the course material prior to attending class.
Please Note: Starting March 1, 2019, Champions will assess a $10 "No-Show" Fee before rescheduling any PREP class student who misses a class (Classroom or Live Broadcast) that they were scheduled to attend.