MyCAA Career Advancement Program
The My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) Scholarship is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of tuition assistance to eligible military spouses. The scholarship assists military spouses in pursuing licenses, certifications, or associate degrees necessary to gain employment in an occupation or career field. MyCAA is part of the Department of Defense Spouse Education and Career Opportunities program that offers comprehensive coaching, information, tools, and resources to support military spouse career exploration, education, training and licensing, employment readiness, and career connections.
Please see the MyCAA Fact Sheet which provides basic information about the MyCAA program and military spouse eligibility. This Fact Sheet also provides points of contact for who can help spouses, schools, and participating organizations.
How to get started with Champions and the MyCAA Program
- Call Champions School of Real Estate and discuss with a career counselor the best choice for your career advancement. We offer training for Real Estate, Loan Officers, Appraisal, and Home Inspection
- Register with MyCAA to receive approval - Register with MyCAA
- Upon approval, call your Career Counselor at Champions School of Real Estate to get registered in the courses.
- Get started training for your new career!
Who is Eligible for the MyCAA Scholarship?
Spouses of service members on active duty in pay grades E-1 to E-5, W-1 to W-2, and O-1 to O-2, who have successfully completed high school and have the ability to request tuition assistance while their military sponsor is on Title 10 military orders are eligible. Spouses married to members of the National Guard and reserves in these same pay grades are eligible.
What are the terms and conditions for MyCAA spouses?
Each eligible spouse must electronically sign a Statement of Understanding (SOU) confirming the following statements:
- I have read the MyCAA Fact Sheet and agree that I am eligible to participate in MyCAA.
- I confirm that my goal is to pursue employment in a Portable Career field.
- I understand that if I fail a course or fail to complete a course, my MyCAA Account will be closed until I complete counseling with a Military OneSource Career and Education Consultant and get the support I need to successfully pursue my Portable Career goals.
- I understand that if I fail to enter correct school and course information into the MyCAA Account system, I could be held responsible for paying for courses included in my Career and Training Plan.
- I authorize MyCAA to release information necessary to work with my school for MyCAA Financial Assistance.
- I authorize the release of my school records, to include grade/transcripts and financial reports concerning my enrollments for the school(s) I have included in my Career and Training Plan to the Department of Defense.
Learn More about our Delivery Method Options
Traditional instructor-led classes for students who learn best in a Classroom environment.
The best of virtual classroom (Zoom) and home-study learning from your home or office.
Self-paced, online learning with PDF or hardcopy textbook.
Choose one delivery method or try them all. That's the Champions Advantage.