Military Appreciation Program
Champions School of Real Estate is pleased to offer a discounted rate for all veterans and active-duty service members. Browse this page for information on eligibility, steps, and other details.
Who is eligible?
- Active-duty military
- Retired military
- Spouse or dependent of veterans and active-duty military who are not otherwise eligible for the My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) scholarship
What is the discount?
- 25% off:
- Real Estate qualifying education (QE) programs
- Real Estate sales agent apprentice education (SAE) programs
- Home Inspection QE programs
- Loan Origination pre-licensing programs
- 20% off:
- Individual Real Estate QE courses
- Individual Real Estate SAE courses
- Individual Loan Origination pre-licensing courses
- $20 off:
- Real Estate continuing education (CE) programs
How to use the Military Appreciation Program
Refer to the “What is the discount?” section to see which programs are eligible for the Military Appreciation Discount.
There are several forms of identification that are acceptable to prove eligibility:
- Valid military ID
- DD-214 Form (discharge papers)
- Veterans Identification Card (VA ID)
Call a campus or visit in-person to register for classes using the Military Appreciation Discount. Visit our contact page to learn more about our campus locations across Texas.
Set Your Real Estate License Education Course Schedule.
Classroom, Online, or in the Virtual Classroom!
Select the "Champions Advantage" option when you enroll to customize your learning experience. This option allows you to choose different delivery methods for each course in the program. Learn More.