Students taking state-required real estate qualifying education courses via the online-correspondence course delivery format now have two new free learning tools, Chapter On-Demand and ChampionsLive Study Hall available to supplement their online learning experience.
"At Champions School of Real Estate, we are always looking for opportunities to help students not only pass their courses, but also set themselves up for a successful career once they pass their state licensing exam," shares Curt Knobloch, Champions School of Real Estate Vice President. "We developed these new tools to allow online students the opportunity to have a multi-faceted learning experience that give them additional study resources and still allows them complete their real estate pre-licensing courses on their own time."
With Chapter On-Demand online-correspondence students will be able to access video content featuring Champions School of Real Estate instructors covering chapter material for each of their courses. Chapter On-Demand highlights include:
- Students will be able to access the online video library on-demand through any device with an internet connection while a student is registered for a course
- Chapter On-Demand is currently only available for online-correspondence real estate qualifying education courses
The ChampionsLive Study Hall is a scheduled live Q&A session with a real estate instructor. ChampionsLive Study Hall highlights include:
- Students can sign up for a session by contacting a career counselor after purchasing classes
- Participation in ChampionsLive Study Hall sessions require both a webcam and working internet connection
- Students will be asked to register and submit questions at least 24-hours ahead of the Q&A sessions
- ChampionsLive Study Hall sessions will be held every other Wednesday from 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM starting on August 28, 2019
The new learning tools serve to benefit online-correspondence students in that they will have access to the expertise of a real estate instructor while still being able to continue to learn at their own pace with the flexibility of setting their own timeline to complete their course materials.
For more information about Chapter On-Demand, ChampionsLive Study Hall or Champions School of Real Estate, please contact Karla Lárraga by e-mail at Karla@ChampionsSchool.com or by phone at 972-867-4100.