Maintain an Active License and Stay on Top of Industry Trends!
MLO Continuing Education is not just a renewal requirement from the NMLS. It is your chance to connect with other RMLO professionals and learn what’s new in the SAFE Act, ethics, mortgage trends, and where the industry is headed.
Loan Originators Continuing Education Requirements:
- SAFE requires 8 hours of continuing education to be completed each year prior to renewal.
- (3 hours of federal law and regulations; 2 hours related to lending standards for the non-traditional mortgage product marketplace; 2 hours of ethics; and 1 elective hour)
- Open Renewal window is November 1st - December 31st
- 2017 Standard State CE Deadlines:
- SMART Deadline: Monday, December 18
- At-Risk-to-Miss Renewal Deadline: Tuesday, December 26
- Guaranteed to Miss Renewal Deadline: Friday, December 29
- Review your Status and Deficiencies instructions
- Champions pays your credit banking fee!