The mission of the Texas Real Estate Commission is to assist and protect consumers of real estate services, thereby fostering economic growth in Texas.
Through its programs of education, licensing and industry regulation, the Commission ensures the availability of capable and honest real estate service providers.
Classroom Course Provider Information:
CE TREC Provider Number - 0005
Core TREC Provider Number - 530
Correspondence Courses Provided in Association with Tomball College:
CE TREC Provider Number - 0123
Core TREC Provider Number - 169
Stephen F. Austin Building
1700 N. Congress Ave.
Austin, Texas 78701
View on Map
PO Box 12188
Austin, Texas 78711-2188
- Education and Licensing Services: 512-936-3864
- TREC Standards and Enforcement Services: 512-936-3809
- Staff and Support Services: 512-936-3551
- Administration and Management Services: 512-936-3788
- Public Information Requests: 512-936-3798
For more information about getting in contact with the Texas Real Estate Commission, please visit this page on TREC's official website - Contact TREC