Earning a Broker License is something we encourage our students to work towards once they become a licensed real estate agent. A broker license will give you instant credibility and it is the only designation the general public recognizes. Below are the requirements to obtain a broker’s license.
- 900 total education hours.
- The 30-hour Texas Real Estate Brokerage course must be part of the 900 hours and cannot be taken more than two years before applying for the Broker license.
- You must have been licensed as an active agent for 4 years.
- 3600 experience points using the TREC point system
- Pass the Real Estate Broker Exam
Champions School of Real Estate® is here to help you reach your goal of becoming a Real Estate Broker. To see if you are eligible to take the broker exam, or how many hours need to meet the educational requirements, follow the instructions below. Print the results and either register online, by phone, or in person! Most Web browsers will also allow you to "Save as PDF" or "Print as PDF" if you would like to save your results for later. The information provided on this page are estimates based upon the information given. If you have any questions or are unsure about your requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you prefer to be contacted by a Career Counselor instead, request a Plan of Attack.