New Home Construction (NHC)
Are you ready for this next wave of real estate? Learn where and how to find new home sales business; understand how the development and new-home sales processes work and the type of services the buyer needs.
With this course, you will learn to:
- Appreciate the business of new homes from the perspective of the builder and sales representative
- Describe the role and responsibilities of the buyer's representative when the buyer client pursues new-home construction
- Explain how new homes are constructed from groundbreaking to walkthroughs, inspections, and closing
- Help clients evaluate pros and cons of purchasing new homes versus existing homes
The New Home Construction (NHC) course is also available as a stand-alone course if you do not wish to purchase the full ABR program. Keep in mind that the following course(s) can also be purchased at a discounted rate within the ABR Program.
New Home Construction and Buyer Representation (NHC)
Learn to make new-home construction a win-win transaction for your clients!
Solid increases in single-family starts, still historically low interest rates, and high buyer demand point to healthy sales of new-home construction. This one-day course provides buyer's representatives with the product knowledge and increased confidence to make new-home construction a win-win transaction for buyer clients.
- Provider #0005
- Approval #37960 (Classroom / Live)
- 8 Credit Hours (TREC)
- Textbook(s) included
Complete ABR Program
Choose a Program to Enroll
The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Designation Program includes the required ABR course and your choice of a Designation elective course. Together, these courses will satisfy the education requirement needed to apply for your ABR Designation. To mix-and-match multiple delivery methods, you can choose the Champions Advantage option.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Course
- Choice of One Elective:
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- New Home Construction (NHC)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Marketing Strategy and Lead Generation (MSLG)
- 23 TREC Credit Hours
- FREE Printed Books
Learn More about our Delivery Method Options
Traditional instructor-led classes for students who learn best in a Classroom environment.
The best of virtual classroom (Zoom) and home-study learning from your home or office.
Choose one delivery method or try them all. That's the Champions Advantage.
Download our current Designations class schedule.
Earn your Texas Real Estate Sales Agent license in 5 simple steps!
Important contact information for campus location.
Champions offers everything you need to ensure success!