Press Release - February 2010
Prizes Announced for "What Are You a Champion?" ContestYouTube contest offers Texas real estate professionals time in the spotlight
AUSTIN, TX February 3, 2010 - Champions School of Real Estate created the "Why are you a Champion?" YouTube contest to provide Texas real estate professionals a chance to shine in the spotlight while highlighting their unique skills and insights. Champions has now announced terrific prizes for the top 3 video submissions to sweeten this exciting contest and provide more exposure and educational opportunities to winners. Submissions will be accepted through February 26 so there's still time to put together a winning video.
- 1st place – Trophy, $300 gift certificate for Champions courses, Press Release with Promo photo, videos posted on Champions website with link to individuals webpage, video interview with winner to be posted to YouTube and champions website, presentation at viewing party.
- 2nd place - Plaque, $200 gift certificate for Champions courses, presentation at viewing party.
- 3rd place – plaque, $100 gift certificate for Champions courses, presentation at viewing party.
Full details, rules, regulations and link to the Champions YouTube channel can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/championsschool/.
Theme: "Why are you a Champion?"
What is your secret to real estate success? We want to see you flex your creative muscles to highlight the unique talents, skills, or experience that makes you a Champion in real estate. Share your great advice with the next crop of professionals, promote yourself and let the real estate community know why you’re a Champion among professionals. Don't be afraid to be creative, silly, offbeat, funny, serious, cutting edge, intelligent or enlightening. It's your video and your time to shine!
- Be creative and convey the overall theme.
- Open to anyone in or entering the real estate profession
- Follow YouTube guidelines for video format, size and uploading requirements
- Video can be 30 seconds to 2 minutes in length. One entry per participant.
- Only original submissions that are personally created will be accepted.
- Commercials, sales offers, or personal/company information are not allowed.
- Entries that are lewd, obscene, pornographic, disparaging of any party or otherwise contain objectionable material may be disqualified at Champion’s sole and unfettered discretion. Follow all copyright guidelines as set by YouTube.
Visit Champions School of Real Estate at www.ChampionsSchool.com for all your real estate education needs.
Champions School of Real Estate® has enjoyed serving Texas Real Estate agents for over 25 years. We provide award winning Texas pre-licensing and continuing education courses in multiple formats to fit your busy schedule. Choose from live classes, correspondence or online for real estate, loan officer, mortgage brokerage, appraiser and inspector professionals. Champions School of Real Estate's® education courses are supported by quality instructors, award winning curriculum and a customer focused staff whose mission is to ensure you achieve and maintain success in your real estate career. Campus locations are in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio.