#ThrowbackThursday: Teacher Edition highlights a different Champions School of Real Estate instructor every week!
This week’s instructor highlight? Jeffrey Jones! Learn more about Jeffrey, one of our wonderful instructors that can usually be seen teaching at the Houston Champions School of Real Estate Campus!
“I took my first real estate courses from Champions in the early 1980’s”
What is your favorite quote?
“When someone ask me how I am doing I like to say “I am alive and kicking””
What classes do you teach?
“Introduction to Commercial Real Estate, Legal 1 & Legal 2, Broker Responsibility, Policy & Procedure Manual”
How long have you been teaching at Champions?
“About 1 year”
What is your biggest piece of advice for students new to the industry?
“Develop a niche specialty and build your referral network.”
Three things we may not know about you:
“1. My niche is business brokerage and business appraisals
2. I am single and looking
3. I am a long time member of SCORE, a consulting group for the SBA wherein I consult with new and existing entrepreneurs to build their business
Thank you for sharing with us, Jeffrey!
Like this? There’s something for everyone to read, so check out some of our other recent blogs:
- 2016 Wall of Champions – Champions School of Real Estate’s Wellness Initiatives
- Champions School of Real Estate 2016 Summer/Fall Catalog Update
- Randy’s Blog: The More You Learn, The More You Earn
- Three Questions with Sarah Heihn, our New Technical Support Counselor
- Loan Origination Guest Blog: Pre-Qualification? Pre-Approval? What’s best, and when?
- Champions School of Real Estate Keynote 2016 featuring Barbara Corcoran “Rags to Riches”
Want more? Follow Champions School of Real Estate on Social Media: