#ThrowbackThursday: Teacher Edition highlights a different Champions School of Real Estate instructor every week!
This week’s instructor highlight? Cindy Lott! Learn more about Cindy, one of our wonderful instructors that can usually be seen teaching at the Dallas Champions School of Real Estate Campus!
What brought you to Champions?
“I was impressed by the professionalism of the school and wanted the opportunity to do what I love to do the most – teaching!”
What is your favorite quote?
“My quote in the classroom to the students is “Be kind to yourself. There is a learning curve in real estate and it just takes time to learn everything.” My favorite regular type of quote is: “You must be the change you wish to see in the world. ” Mahatma Gandhi”
What classes do you teach?
“The qualifying classes including Principles I, Principles II, Law of Agency, Law of Contracts, Promulgated Forms, and Brokerage; CE classes including Broker Responsibility, Legal I and II, and CE electives.”
How long have you been teaching at Champions?
“Since February 2013”
What is your biggest piece of advice for students new to the industry?
“Choose your broker carefully as the training they provide is the key to your success.”
Three things we may not know about you:
“1. I was born in Perth, Australia;
2. I wrote the course on how to write a policies and procedures manual for Champions; and
3. I played the flute for many, many years.“
Thank you for sharing with us, Cindy!
Like this? There’s something for everyone to read, so check out some of our other recent blogs:
- 2016 Wall of Champions – Champions School of Real Estate’s Wellness Initiatives
- Champions School of Real Estate 2016 Summer/Fall Catalog Update
- Randy’s Blog: The More You Learn, The More You Earn
- Three Questions with Sarah Heihn, our New Technical Support Counselor
- Loan Origination Guest Blog: Pre-Qualification? Pre-Approval? What’s best, and when?
- Champions School of Real Estate Keynote 2016 featuring Barbara Corcoran “Rags to Riches”
Want more? Follow Champions School of Real Estate on Social Media: