#ThrowbackThursday: Teacher Edition highlights a different Champions School of Real Estate instructor every week!
This week’s instructor highlight? Andy Ingram! Learn more about Andy, one of our wonderful instructors that can usually be seen teaching at the Fort Worth Champions School of Real Estate Campus!
What brought you to Champions?
“A chance to teach in a structured environment outside of my brokerage.”
What is your favorite quote?
“You become successful by making other people successful.”
What classes do you teach?
How long have you been teaching at Champions?
What is your biggest piece of advice for students new to the industry?
“Determine the least offensive form of lead generation to you and intentionally do it.”
Three things we may not know about you:
“1. I hate crowds,
2. I do my own yardwork
3. I collect old single malt scotches“
Thank you for sharing with us, Andy!
Like this? There’s something for everyone to read, so check out some of our other recent blogs:
- 2016 Wall of Champions – Champions School of Real Estate’s Wellness Initiatives
- Champions School of Real Estate 2016 Summer/Fall Catalog Update
- Randy’s Blog: The More You Learn, The More You Earn
- Three Questions with Sarah Heihn, our New Technical Support Counselor
- Loan Origination Guest Blog: Pre-Qualification? Pre-Approval? What’s best, and when?
- Champions School of Real Estate Keynote 2016 featuring Barbara Corcoran “Rags to Riches”
Want more? Follow Champions School of Real Estate on Social Media: