1. What has been the most rewarding part of your career with Champions School of Real Estate?
- Most rewarding has been to be a participant as Champions has grown from the smallest Real Estate School in the world to the largest and most successful!
2. Amongst all of the experiences you’ve had since starting at Champions, which is your favorite story you can share with us?
- When the school was still very small I taught a math class with only two students–a young man and a young woman. Neither student had a car with them, and there was no close place to have lunch. I had a Mazda RX7 sports car with only two seats, so the lady rode in the front, the guy curled into the hatch, and the entire class went to lunch together!
3. Ok, finally – give me three things – little–known facts, random trivia, etc – that we’d be surprised to learn about you.
- My real estate career began early in my life. I helped my dad sell land tracts in Cypress to Houstonians who wanted “weekend places” when I was eleven years old!
- My last summer in high school was spent selling new Lincolns, Mercury’s, Edsels and English Fords at Greater Houston Lincoln-Mercury!
- I have a hobby of collecting and restoring antique coin-operated pianos and band organs!