Catalog Season is over for Summer/Fall 2016! As you may or may not be aware, it takes nearly two months to get our catalogs completed and off to press. With all the course schedules for our different campuses throughout the state, new additions, layout, movement of pages, editing, graphics, spacing, new copy, etc., it truly takes a team to get it complete and ready to launch.
Champions School of Real Estate President Kim Dydalewicz recognizes the members of our team involved in our catalog launch: Rita, Kristin Wilson, Paul, Roy, Will, Curt, Henry, Dorothy, Connie, Karen, Natalie Powell, Cyndi, Christine, Betsey, Linda, Janie, Karla, Chris, our online team that puts all our dates into the online system and website and, of course, Phil who put it all together and ready for press! WAY TO GO, Team Champions!
>>> What’s NEW in our 2016 Summer/Fall Catalog:
- The addition of our new course option, the live video broadcasting system called ChampionsLive! and our National Expansion are now featured on our front cover! – Cover
- Champions School of Real Estate’s recent expansion of continuing education in Oklahoma and Florida – See more information on page 29!
- The Champions School of Real Estate Keynote 2016 recap with photos from our SOLD OUT events in Houston and Dallas! – See the recap on page 3!
- New Testimonies from Texas Industry Leaders, including Martha Turner, Rogers Healy, D ‘Ann Harper and Rick Ellis – Take a look at their comments on Page 4!
- Our Fall Career Fair, which will be held on September 30th Statewide – Learn more on Page 5 and remember to mark your calendar!
- Clearly Closing Software – this Champions-endorsed Transaction Management software for Texas Real Estate Agents is $120 for a year subscription and a must-have for all agents! – See Page 43 for details!
- ChampionsLive! Schedule of Real Estate Qualifying Education, SAE, PREP, CE, Business Etiquette, Designations, and Appraisal – See Pages 26-27 for Schedules!
>>> New Course Announcements, Updates, and Highlights:
- New Designation: Pricing Strategy Advisor ( PSA) – offered Via ChampionsLive! only.
- New 2 Hour CE: Understanding the Relocation Process – offered Via ChampionsLive! only.
- New 16-Hour Inspector CE class – $595
- New Certification: Certified Residential Thermographer *** Course Exam for Certification
- Oklahoma Continuing Education:
- Oklahoma 21 –hour online CE package available for purchase – $79
- Oklahoma 15-hour online Broker in charge package available for purchase – $59
- Florida Continuing Education:
- Florida 14 –hour online CE course available for purchase – $49
- Florida 28-hour online reactivation course available for purchase – $69
- 30 Days to Success: Video Coaching Package with Rita Santamaria – $99
- Success Through Business Etiquette: now also offered via ChampionsLive!
- All Appraisal Qualifying Education, CE, and PREP: Now offered only through ChampionsLive! with the exception of USPAP. USPAP will still be offered in the classroom.
- 18 hour Broker Responsibility CE: Includes new 2-hour Brokerage Policies and Procedures course as the last 2 hours of the class. This course was written by our DFW Instructor Cindy Lott and will be presented as follows:
Day 1: Legal I and II, Tech Update
Day 2: Broker Responsibility, Brokerage Policies and Procedures Manual (NEW 2-HOUR)
>>> More information about Champions Live!
Champions Live! is a fully interactive, real-time system that provides the classroom experience of our campus and instructors in an online/webinar format to individuals and offices as well. Currently, students can take the following courses:
- Real Estate Qualifying Education
- Real Estate PREP
- TREC LEGAL I and II
- CE – Understanding the Relocation Process – 2 hour CE – NEW!!!
- ABR and NHS
- Pricing Strategy Advisor – NEW Designation!!!!
- Military Relocation Professional
- Seller Representative Specialist
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Appraisal Qualifying Education
- Appraisal PREP
- Appraisal CE
- Success Through Business Etiquette
As you can see, there are a lot of exciting new courses and educational opportunities at Champions School of Real Estate – what are you waiting for? Now is the Time – click on the catalog photo below to download your copy today!
Web page here: https://www.championsschool.com/catalog/
Like this? There’s something for everyone to read, so check out some of our other recent blogs:
- Randy’s Blog: The More You Learn, The More You Earn
- Three Questions with Sarah Heihn, our New Technical Support Counselor
- Loan Origination Guest Blog: Pre-Qualification? Pre-Approval? What’s best, and when?
- Champions School of Real Estate Keynote 2016 featuring Barbara Corcoran “Rags to Riches”
- #ChampionsInAction – Amelia Bullock, Amelia Bullock Realtors
- On the Horizon at Champions School of Real Estate | March 2016