Appraiser License Renewal Programs
Choose a Program to Enroll
The following Appraisal CE programs are approved and available to students looking to renew an Appraisal license in Wisconsin. Depending on state approvals and licensing requirements, some programs may not be all inclusive. Please read each program description for additional information before purchasing.
Self-Paced Online Renewal Program
- 2022-2023 7-Hour National USPAP Update Course (7-hours)
- The FHA Handbook 4000.1 (7-hours)
- Residential Construction and the Appraiser (7-hours)
- Fannie Mae Appraisal Guidelines: Debunking the Myths (4-hours)
- Market Disturbances-Appraisals in Atypical Markets and Cycles (3-hours)
- 28 Credit Hours
Make a Selection Below to Get Started
The following Appraisal CE courses are approved and available to students looking to renew an Appraisal license in Wisconsin. For additional information on each course, click the title to view the course description.
2020-2021 7-Hour Equivalent USPAP Update Course
An overview of the 2020-2021 updates to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
The core of this course focuses on the 2020-2021 Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice updates as set forth by the Appraisal Standards Board of The Appraisal Foundation. Also included are issues that appraisers face in their daily appraisal assignments, as well as common USPAP violations.
- Provider #1
- 7 Credit Hours (TALCB)
- Textbook(s) included
- Online course is taken via a 3rd-party provider
- Classroom/Live Course Approved as '2020-2021 7-Hour National USPAP Update Course'