Continuing Education (CE) Classes
Champions Now Offers Real Estate Appraiser Continuing Education (CE) in Illinois!
Illinois appraisers are required to complete a total of 28 hours of Appraisal CE (ACE), which must include 7 hours of the National USPAP Update (or Equivalent) course must be completed by June 30 of an even-numbered year for each two-year renewal. Real estate appraisers issued a license more than 6 months after the effective date of the USPAP shall complete the 7-Hour National USPAP or its Equivalent course within 6 months after licensure.
- If a real estate appraiser was issued an initial license for less than 185 days prior to the expiration of the license, then no continuing education is required for that renewal.
- If a real estate appraiser has held a license 185 days or more prior to the expiration, but less than two years, then 14 hours of approved continuing education is required each year.
Licensees are required to renew by the expiration date of September 30, 2019 and you will be able to renew for approximately 2-3 months prior to the expiration date shown on your license. All continuing education must be completed by June 30th. If Licensing & Testing determines that licensees are deficient beginning in July, appraisers will have until September 30th to complete their CE without sanction. If CE is not completed by September 30th, they will be referred to prosecution for enforcement action.
Student may not repeat a course in the same license term. Please click here to review the licensing requirements for your Illinois Appraisal license.The following courses are offered under Provider #555.000212
Already enrolled for an Online Appraisal Course?
Champions School of Real Estate has partnered with McKissock, a 3rd-party online education provider, to host all of our online Appraisal courses. Click the button below to access the online portal and take your courses.Log In
Appraiser License Renewal Programs
Choose a Program to Enroll
The following Appraisal CE programs are approved and available to students looking to renew an Appraisal license in Illinois. Depending on state approvals and licensing requirements, some programs may not be all inclusive. Please read each program description for additional information before purchasing.
28-Hour Self-Paced Online Renewal Program
- 7-Hour National USPAP Update
- 7-Hour Green Building Concepts for Appraisers
- 7-Hour Residential Property Inspection for Appraisers
- 4-Hour Residential Property Measurement and ANSI Z765
- 3-Hour Best Practices for Completing Bifurcated and Hybrid Appraisals
- Online courses are taken via a 3rd-party provider
- Online courses do NOT utilize textbooks.
- 28 TALCB Credit Hours
above and try again.
Make a Selection Below to Get Started
The following Appraisal CE courses are approved and available to students looking to renew an Appraisal license in Illinois. For additional information on each course, click the title to view the course description.
2022-2023 7-Hour National USPAP Update Course7 CE Credit Hours (TALCB)
An overview of the 2022-2023 updates to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
The core of this course focuses on the 2022-2023 Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice updates as set forth by the Appraisal Standards Board of The Appraisal Foundation. Also included are issues that appraisers face in their daily appraisal assignments, as well as common USPAP violations.