Military Relocation Professional
MRP certification students must also complete (two) 1-hour webinars available at www.militaryrelocationpro.org and be an NAR member in good standing before submitting an application. The application fee is $195.
ABR Designation Program
Accredited Buyer Representative Designation (ABR) plus your choice of one elective course (New Home Construction or Military Relocation Expert).(LEARN MORE)
ABR Designation Program
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM:
This Texas real estate program includes the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation and your choice of one of three possible certifications for a total of $280. Together, these two designations equal up to 24 TREC elective hours, which can be used for continuing education, Broker's hours, or general designation education! In order to receive your ABR designation, you have to take a 9 hour course accepted by REBAC within 36 months of completion of the ABR course. Any of these three elective courses meet that requirement.
TEXAS REAL ESTATE DESIGNATION Program OUTLINE:
Some of the topics covered in this Texas real estate designation program include:
- Agency Relationships (ABR)
- Client and Customer Relationships (ABR)
- The Buyer Counseling Session (ABR)
- Your choice of New Home Construction (NHC), Military Relocation Professional (MRP), or The Power Negotiator's Playbook (PNP)
Click Here for More Information
Learn about working with current and former military to find their ideal housing solutions. (Earn 10 Hours of ABR Elective Credit)
10 Hours MRP Certification Credit
10 Hours MCE Credit
TREC Course Number - 30194
A textbook is required to participate in any Live Broadcast class. Please obtain before first day of class.
View Course Description
Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
When service members and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful. This course focuses on preparing the real estate professional to successfully work with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support. Learn how to provide real estate services - at any stage in the service member's military career - that meets the needs of this niche market and win future referrals!COURSE OUTLINE:
- Learn the processes and procedures involved with military relocation
- Use military market demographics to formulate business strategies.
- Provide valulable information to help service members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process.
- Explain the basics of VA financing.
- Learn to recognize situations in which a buyer is eligible for VA financing.