Instructor-led Online Mortgage Loan Origination SAFE Comprehensive
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR-LED ONLINE COURSE
Students enrolled in prelicensing courses must actively participate in the course throughout the entire session. This is important to understand as it requires you to start on time and also means that you will not be able to finish before the scheduled end date. Students who are unable to start their course within three (3) days after course start will be required to move to another session. For example, if your course starts on August 1st, you must be logged in by August 3rd in order to remain in the current course session. Course completions will be submitted to the NMLS within seven days after the course end date.
Click Here for a Sample Class Schedule
13 Things to Know About Our Instructor-led Online Courses
- Our NMLS-approved instructor-led courses provide all of the tools to help you successfully complete your online MLO pre-licensing education - and prepare you for your exam.
- Each course has a specific start and end date and required activities, including exams that you must complete in order to receive course credit. Please note this course runs through a server on Eastern Standard Time so availability of exams along with course expiration (11:59 p.m. EST) are based on this.
- Every module has a required reading assignment that may be read online, downloaded and saved, or printed. You should save/print the reading assignments for ongoing reference after the class ends.
- The Course Resources page in the Introduction includes helpful reference documents that can be downloaded, such as instructions for taking tests and posting on discussion threads, answers to reading assignment quizzes, glossary, etc.
- Every module—and the Introduction—has a required exam that may be accessed from any page in the module by clicking the Exam button at the top of the screen.
- Although you may be able to access a module and its reading assignment, you can’t start a module exam until it is unlocked.
- New module exams are unlocked daily throughout the time period of the class session—for example, the Module 3 exam is unlocked on Day 2; the final exam unlocked on Day 11—but you are not required to complete one module each day. You can work at your own pace, but can’t work ahead.
- You must achieve a score of 75% on the required exam before the next module is accessible. You may retake the exams as often as you like during the class session.
- The course has several required “homework” assignments. Details for these, and other activities, are available from the Assignments page in each module. You must complete the assignments to get credit for the course.
- You can click on the Course Calendar to see the specific dates when module exams are unlocked or assignments are due.
- You have easy access to your instructor and other students through our discussion forums and other activities.
- You must have a unique NMLS ID available before the class ends. It is required to get credit for completing the course. To obtain a NMLS ID, contact the NMLS directly.
- You will not have access the course after the class end date. Be sure to save/print the reading assignments for ongoing reference after the class ends.
IMPORTANT: This 20-hr course is applicable for those states that do not require state-specific content and allow prelicensing online. For example, North Carolina does not allow MLO prelicensing online. To verify your state requirement, click here.
Proceed with Instructor-led Online Registration
Choose to be a Champion today!