Press Release - August 11, 2015
Champions School of Real Estate® Recognizes 14 Employees at 13th Annual Statewide Company Retreat Awards Reception
August 14, 2015 - Plano, TX - Champions School of Real Estate's CEO and Founder Rita Santamaria and President Kimberly Dydalewicz highlighted the achievements of several employees at the "2015 Game Changers for Champions School of Real Estate" Annual Retreat Awards Reception in Austin, TX.
Hosted in a different campus region every year, Champions School of Real Estate's Annual Statewide Company Retreat is an interdivisional educational opportunity for all employees in the Career Counseling, Online, Curriculum Development and Communications/Marketing company divisions.
"Our statewide team is to be admired and praised for their time, work expertise and loyalty to Champions School of Real Estate," stated Kimberly Dydalewicz. "The opportunity to bring together our statewide teams for our Company Annual Retreat is the highlight of each year. In addition to teaching and updating our statewide teams, it is exciting and truly a "Game Changer" to see what initiatives we have in place across the state to continue advancing Champions School of Real Estate as we take our company national."
The 13th annual statewide retreat awards reception recognized 14 employees for their achievements in four categories: Statewide Top Producers, Top Producers By Division, Standout Champions and Employee of the Year. The awards were presented as follows:
Employee of the Year
- Employee of the Year | Elizabeth Hernandez (Houston North)
Statewide Top Producers
- Statewide Top Producer | Megan Deaton (Dallas)
- 2nd Place Top Producer Statewide | Jacquie Ward (Houston Galleria)
- 3rd Place Top Producer Statewide | April Brown (San Antonio)
Top Producers by Division
- Champions School of Business Etiquette Sales | Natalie Curtis (Dallas)
- Designations | Jacquie Ward (Houston Galleria)
- Broker Packages | Stephanie Chambers (Houston North)
- Inspector Packages | Janie Ciancia (Houston North)
- RMLO Packages | Jacquie Ward (Houston Galleria)
- Appraisal Packages | Janie Ciancia (Houston North)
- Productivity Innovation | Fred Alzner (Online) for his initiatives with Champions' Intranet
- Personal Achievement | Debi Bliazis (Houston North)
- Community Spirit | Karla Larraga (Dallas) for volunteering with 'Big Brothers Big Sisters'
- Community Spirit | Kristen Moureau (Houston North) for volunteering at Guatemalan Orphanage
About Champions School of Real Estate:
Champions School of Real Estate® has enjoyed educating the Texas Real Estate industry since 1983. We provide award-winning Texas pre-licensing and continuing education courses in the classroom, correspondence or online for Real Estate, Loan Origination, Appraisal, Home Inspection, and Business Etiquette.
Champions School of Real Estate's® education courses are supported by quality instructors, an award winning curriculum and a customer focused staff whose mission is to ensure students achieve and maintain success in their real estate career. Our eight Campus locations are in Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio. For more information, please visit www.ChampionsSchool.com or check us out on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter.
For additional information about Champions School of Real Estate, please contact Karla Lárraga by e-mail at Karla@ChampionsSchool.com or by phone at 972-867-4100.