Press Release - January 2010
Why Are You a Champion?YouTube contest offers Texas real estate professionals time in the spotlight
AUSTIN, TX January 5, 2010 - Champions School of Real Estate will sponsor a YouTube video contest "Why are you a Champion?" open to anyone in or entering the real estate profession kicking off on January 4, 2010. The contest will run through February 26 and culminate in a viewing party and awards ceremony. Full details, rules, regulations and link to the Champions YouTube channel can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/championsschool/.
Theme: "Why are you a Champion?"
What is your secret to real estate success? We want to see you flex your creative muscles to highlight the unique talents, skills, or experience that makes you a Champion in real estate. Share your great advice with the next crop of professionals, promote yourself and let the real estate community why youíre a Champion among professionals. Don't be afraid to be creative, silly, offbeat, funny, serious, cutting edge, intelligent or enlightening. It's your video and your time to shine!
- Be creative and convey the overall theme.
- Open to anyone in or entering the real estate profession
- Follow YouTube guidelines for video format, size and uploading requirements
- Video can be 30 seconds to 2 minutes in length. One entry per participant.
- Only original submissions that are personally created will be accepted.
- Commercials, sales offers, or personal/company information are not allowed.
- Entries that are lewd, obscene, pornographic, disparaging of any party or otherwise contain objectionable material may be disqualified at Championís sole and unfettered discretion. Follow all copyright guidelines as set by YouTube.
"We can't wait to see what the professionals in our amazing field will come up with to tell their story in under two minutes," said Rita Santamaria, Champions Owner and President. "We know that they run the gamut from totally off-the-wall to very serious, and we're sure their unique videos will reflect that. The videos are sure to become building blocks for newcomers to the industry."
Visit Champions School of Real Estate at www.ChampionsSchool.com for all your real estate education needs.
Champions School of Real Estate® has enjoyed serving Texas Real Estate agents for over 25 years. We provide award winning Texas pre-licensing and continuing education courses in multiple formats to fit your busy schedule. Choose from live classes, correspondence or online for real estate, loan officer, mortgage brokerage, appraiser and inspector professionals. Champions School of Real Estate's® education courses are supported by quality instructors, award winning curriculum and a customer focused staff whose mission is to ensure you achieve and maintain success in your real estate career. Campus locations are in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio.