Do I need MCE or SAE?
Which Do I Choose?
Which method should I choose?
Prospering with Trends and Strategies
This dynamic 9-Hour MCE course will keep you on top of the current trends in real estate as well as provide strategies for capitalizing on these latest trends. The course covers the following:
- Business Model and Planning
- Tech Tools for Creating a Powerful Office
- Trends in Home Building and Design
- Business and Health Benefits of Green Building
- Staging Properties For a Better Sales Strategy
- Mortgage Fraud Schemes
- Identity Theft
- RESPA-What You Need to Know
Call our Career Counselors today to discuss how this course can help your real estate career or sign up below.
15-Hour Texas Real Estate MCE Program
All 15-Hours of CE needed for both Residential and Commerical agents! Classes available in Classroom or Correspondence formats! (LEARN MORE)
15-Hour Texas Real Estate MCE Program
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM:
Great for both residential and commercial agents! Program includes 2014 TREC Legal and 2014 TREC Ethics courses plus one 9-hour elective of your choice to complete your 15-hour MCE requirements.
When you choose the Texas MCE program you are automatically enrolling in both TREC required 2014 Legal and Ethics courses. You also get to choose from one of these great 9-hour electives:
- Insiders Guide to Commercial Real Estate
- Farm and Ranch Real Estate
- Keeping Current with Texas Real Estate
- Prospering with Trends and Strategies
- Real Estate Game Changers (new for 2014)
- Real Estate Resources for the Successful Salesperson
- Risk Reduction Assessment
- The 3 Ts to Success in Todayâ€™s Marketplace
Click Here for More Information
Learn to stay afloat during this tough economy.
10 Hours Real Estate MCE Credit
TREC Course Number - 31098
View Course Description
10-hr Prospering with Trends and Strategies
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This fresh new 10-Hour MCE real estate course covers current information on housing trends in construction, design, and interior finishes and keeps the real estate agent up-to-date on any new trends happening in the market. The course covers "Green Building" for both residential and commercial properties. Energy efficient homes and buildings, natural materials that don't harm the environment are things real estate agents need to be thinking about when dealing with the environmentally conscious consumer. Home staging is also touched upon so agents have an understanding of how to prepare the pre-owned or vacant home for showings to gain more money for the owner. Business planning and growing your company through specific systems as well as understanding profit, loss, and figuring out your value as a business entrepreneur are all topics covered in this real estate MCE course.
- Current information on housing trends in construction, design, and interior finishes
- "Green Building" which means for environmentally aware people new construction changes are currently going on with the environment and protecting our resources. Green building for residential and commercial construction are both covered
- Staging is discussed so agents have an understanding of how to prepare the pre-owned or vacant home for showings to gain more money for the owner
- Business planning and growing your company thru specific systems
- Understanding profit, loss, and figuring out your value as a business entrepreneur
- Identifying mortgage fraud, identity theft precautions, foreclosure, short sales
- Includes 1031 exchanges - a current trend and tax savings strategy
Online-correspondence courses not completed before the end of the month your license expires will be considered late and the licensee will be subject to late fees and penalties. All CE class credit will be reported to TREC the next business day after completion.
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2016 - **PLEASE READ**
If the Texas Real Estate Commission's records do not show that you have completed your continuing education (CE) at the time you submit your renewal application, you must pay a $200 CE deferral fee, or renew in INACTIVE status. Paying the deferral fee will allow you to continue to be active in real estate activities and give you an additional 60 days from your expiration date to complete your CE.
24 HOUR CE RULE - **PLEASE READ**
As an online CE student, you must wait 24 hours after registration before the system will allow you to start the exam. Students will be able to download the textbook and take the homework but they must wait for the 24-hour period to expire before taking the exam.
48 HOUR SAE RULE - **PLEASE READ**
As an online SAE student, you must wait 48 hours after registration before the system will allow you to start the exam. Students will be able to download the textbook and take the homework but they must wait for the 48-hour period to expire before taking the exam.
TREC's New Online Renewal System - All renewals should be done online through the Texas Real Estate Commission's new online registration system. You can register and renew through their "My License" system at any time.
Visit the "My License" System
General Questions Regarding CE Requirements - To learn more about TREC's CE requirements and policies, please visit this CE FAQ on TREC's official website.
Visit the CE FAQ